Saturday, October 09, 2010

Think Before You Lend...

Columbo (TV series)Image via Wikipedia
I apologize for the long stretch of book blog silence.  (It's been 5-6 weeks since I posted about In Like Flynn.) Gosh, the time does fly by quickly when the weather begins cooling down!

Don't worry, I am still continuing with posts for the rest of Rhys Bowen's Molly Murphy series.  I have all the the books through The Last Illusion.  (The next book, Bless the Bride, in the series isn't released until March 2011 in the US according to Amazon.)  I am dying to read more about Molly's adventures.

Truth is that I love sharing books that I adore with my peers.  Problem is that I lent out Oh Danny Boy, the 5th book in the series, to a friend who in turn lent it to a friend and so on and so forth.  I am very glad that they are as hooked on this series as I am, but I was getting twitchy wondering what happened to Molly after In Like Flynn.  So after putting my skills that I learned from watching Lieutenant Columbo to work, I finally got the book back today.

I should have the next book's post, Oh Danny Boy, up within the next 2-3 days.  (Writing is quick, but revision is forever especially with typo monster like me. haha)

In attempt to further get in your good graces again, here's the book trailer for The Last Illusion

If the movie isn't working, you can find it on YouTube here.

Oh,
And another thing,

Jenn :)

Oh and just one more thing:  I signed up for twitter yesterday.  You can follow me @spakewithtwang  for post updates and other blurbs.  (Nope, I don't really know what a blurb is, but I like saying it.)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment